Account openingMake an application
Account opening in the Bank is a safe way to store and to manage money.
Current account opening has a lot of advantages. The main features are as follows:
- Free opening;
- Possibility of unimpeded cash withdrawal;
- Unlimited account replenishment;
- Account management by TengriWallet remote access system;
- Ease of performing financial transactions.
Bank opens current accounts in favor of residents of the Republic of Kazakhstan in order to accrue benefits or social payments, as well as housing payments. In order for these entities to open account in the Bank, it is required to provide document, verifying identity, and to fill out application of standard form with specification of opening account purpose.
Thereunto, currency account may be opened by representative of individual (resident or non-resident of the Republic of Kazakhstan).
During opening of saving account, customer sings agreement with the Bank, which specifies conditions of remuneration accrual. Bank opens saving accounts in national currency, US dollars and Euro. Interest rate on deposit depends on depositing term and deposit currency. Account may be opened in any divisions of the Bank in cities of the Republic of Kazakhstan.
Documents requeired for account opening:
Individuals — residents of the Republic of Kazakhstan:
Individuals — non-residents of the Republic of Kazakhstan:
1) identity document;
2) copy of registration certificate on registration of the non-resident as tax payer.
Individuals — residents of the Republic of Kazakhstan for crediting the allowances payable from the state budget and (or) social payments from the State social insurance fund:
1) identity card
2) client’s application containing the current account allocation - crediting the allowances payable from the state budget and (or) social payments from the State social insurance fund
Individual — representative of the resident/non-resident for opening of a current account in the name of the individual-client:
1) identity document of the client;
2) notarized power of attorney authorizing to open and(or) operate the current account, except for cases when presentation of the power of attorney is not required to the authorized body pursuant to the legislation of the Republic of Kazakhstan (to parents or other legal representatives);
3) representative’s identity card.