Support for customers
This is to inform that within fulfillment of Resolution of Management Board of AGENCY FOR REGULATION AND DEVELOPMENT OF FINANCIAL MARKET OF THE REPUBLIC OF KAZAKHSTAN No.17 dated March 22, 2020 “On means of support of population and subjects of entrepreneurship during the state of emergency” and Order of AGENCY FOR REGULATION AND DEVELOPMENT OF FINANCIAL MARKET OF THE REPUBLIC OF KAZAKHSTAN No.167 dated March 26, 2020 “On approval of Procedure of postponing amounts of principal debt and interest of loans for population, small and medium enterprises, affected by implementation of state of emergency, the bank has taken following measures:
For small and medium-sized businesses, including individual entrepreneurs, affected by the state of emergency, the possibility of deferring payments on principal and interest on loans for the term before June 15, 2020 and debt rescheduling will be considered individually, while meeting one of the following conditions:
- Carrying out activities in sectors of the economy in accordance with the Annex to the Order of the Chairman of the Agency of the Republic of Kazakhstan for regulation and development of the financial market No. 193 of 17.04.2020;
- The financial condition of which worsened upon confirmation of decrease in the volume of sold goods and / or services, delays, suspension, postponement (suspension) of payments from customers, staff redundancy or other objective reasons during the state of emergency. This requires the provision of one of the following documents confirming the deterioration of the financial condition:
- records of the sale of goods (works, services), confirming decrease in the monthly volume of goods (works, services) sold by 30 (thirty) or more percent in comparison with the average monthly volume for January - March 2020;
- extracts from accounts receivable, confirming an increase in the monthly volume of debt by 30 (thirty) or more percent in comparison with the average monthly volume for January - March 2020;
- document confirming the suspension or limitation of the activities of the borrower in connection with the introduction of state of emergency;
- staffing schedule or act of the borrower, confirming the reduction in the staffing of the borrower by 30 (thirty) or more percent in comparison with the average monthly staffing in January - March 2020;
- Other documents.
Documents are provided by the borrower in electronic form (in the form of electronic copies).
In the process of considering the application, the Bank may request additional documents .
The Bank accepts signed applications in the form of scanned copies to the e-mail address: .