1. What is Cashback?
Cashback is crediting by the Bank to a payment card account of the part of purchase value.
2. On which transactions does cashback accrue?
Cashback accrue on cashless payment in the network of commercial/services enterprises made via POS terminal, except for the following transactions:
1. Internet transactions;
2. Casino, bookmaker office, pawnshop;
3. Utilities and telecommunication services;
4. Fines and payments to budget;
5. Cash withdrawal via ATM/POS terminal.
3. Cashback amount?
1) Visa Classic Unembossed and Visa Classic - 0.5% from the amount of transaction;
2) Visa Gold and Visa Infinite - 1% from the amount of transaction;
3) MasterCard Standard/MasterCard Unembossed – 0,5% from the amount of transaction;
4) MasterCard Gold – 1% from the amount of transaction;
5) MasterCard Platinum – 1,2% from the amount of transaction;
6) MasterCard Black Edition – 1,5% from the amount of transaction.
4. When is Cashback credited to a payment card?
Cashback is credited to the account once a month on the 10th day for the previous calendar month. If the 10th day falls on a weekend or a holiday, the Cashback is credited on the first business day following the weekend / holidays.
5. Do I need to activate the Cashback service?
No, You don't. This service operates automatically for all the Bank's current products.
6. Which is the cashback currency?
The currency of account.
7. What happens with cashback in case of return of a purchase?
In case of return of a purchase on which the cashback accrued, the account will be debited with the cashback amount.
8. Why did not Cashback accrue?
1. Cashback accrues once a month (the 10th day) on the transactions made during previous month on which the Bank received financial documents confirming transactions (the amount debited from the account and not blocked). If the amount of transaction is blocked, than the cashback on the operation will accrue next month;
2. the transaction is in the list of transactions for which Cashback does not accrue (exceptions);
3. incorrect data in POS terminal of the acquirer bank (for example, when purchasing household appliances POS terminal in the acquirer bank was entered as telecommunication services which excluded from cashback accrual.