International payments SWIFT is a convenient way to make a money transfer abroad from your account to the account of an individual or legal entity. SWIFT payments are ideal for paying for purchases made abroad, booking hotel rooms, paying education, rest or treatment, as well as for remittances to relatives and friends.
The advantages of international SWIFT payments are:
- favorable and flexible tariffs.
You may use this type of money transfer in all branches / BSC of JSC "Tengri Bank".
Documents required for SWIFT payment:
- Identity document of a sender;
Details for SWIFT payment:
- NAME, account number* or ID details of a beneficiary;
- Name of Beneficiary Bank;
- City and country of its location;
- SWIFT code of beneficiary bank, or any other identification code of the beneficiary bank, beneficiary’s NAME;
- Beneficiary IIN (for remittances in Russian rubles)
Bank may request additional documents.