How to protect yourself from scammers
The Bank reminds about the following safety rules:
- do not disclose to unauthorized person information about your bank cards, in particular personal identification numbers;
- do not store the PIN code near the card and moreover do not write it on the card;
- use your bank card only by yourself;
- never give anyone passwords, codes or other confidential data used to confirm payments;
- do not follow the links sent from doubtful source by e-mail, social networks or via SMS message;
- never call back and do not send SMS to unfamiliar numbers;
- do not send money transfers, after receiving an SMS message about a relative in trouble, first call him back or try to contact him through friends.
Attention! Bank employees never call the customer first with request to provide data on the card, or name the SMS message code. Any communication on these issues is initiated exclusively by the client.
Remember that, having taken of your data, law violators can cash out all funds on card or account.